Friday, November 6, 2009

1 month

Henry,

I can't believe you are already a month old! It feels like just yesterday I was meeting you for the first time and now you're already growing into such a big boy. Here's what you've been up to:

For the first 2.5 weeks of your life your Nani was your mom while I was still in the hospital. I must say she did a great job and you two really bonded. I don't think your dad and I will ever be able to say thank you enough. Here you are with your Nani. She was the 3rd person to hold you.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


You now weigh 10lb 12oz. You pediatrician was very happy with how well you are gaining weight. You now have a little belly on you and I love it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


You are eating 2.5oz every 3 hours around the clock. You don't like to go back to sleep after your 3am feeding and it makes mommy and daddy really tired.

You took your first trip to Evansville this week. You did great and we only had to stop once to feed you.

You are wearing newborn and 0-3 month clothes, but you will soon be in all 0-3. You have moved up to size 1 diapers.

You got your 1 month pictures this week. You cried most of the time, but the pictures still turned out great.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


You are now sleeping in our room now. If I get my way, it's where you'll stay for a long time!

Tomorrow you are meeting all of your extended family and friends for the first time. We are very excited for everyone to meet you and see how precious you are in real life.

I can't wait to see what the next month brings!

3 comments: