Saturday, October 29, 2011

Welcome back to me!! :)

Well, well, well, I haven't updated this for about 18 months.  The last 18 months have been full of happiness, struggles with a (very) late diagnosis of PPA, and deciding we were ready for number two.

My big boy has gone from a chunky little baby to a toddler in the last year and a half.  Surprisingly, he has only gained about 9lbs from my last update at 7 months, but has grown a good 8-10 inches (we'll know for sure after his two year appointment next week).  Not to worry though, he still has some sweet baby cheeks.  Here is a picture of my big boy from his 2nd birthday party.


This little lady here is Miss Eleanor (maybe Ella, Ellie, Nora, IDK yet) Grace.  I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and am feeling good despite some sciatic nerve pain and continuing morning sickness.


I'm hoping to keep up with this from now on.  I've found it to be an invaluable resource while catching up on Henry's baby book and will probably need it again for Eleanor's. ;)

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh!! I was just thinking about you the other day, looking through old blogs.

    Congrats, and oh my that cannot be Henry! He is simply handsome!!

    ReplyDelete