Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 2

My husband.  I give him a hard time, but I am so thankful he came into my life.  He is so generous and is the best dad ever.  When people complain about their husbands lazing around when they get home from work, I usually keep my mouth shut because A is most likely on the floor playing with Henry or throwing in a load of laundry (all while watching baseball, football, etc).  Would I love him just as much if he wasn't quite as productive...of course, but him being so involved in our everyday life makes him the best ever!

Back in high school.  Poor guy didn't know what he was getting himself into. :)

 College.  Basically full of football, beer (for him), and pizza!

We're engaged!  Cute pose, eh?

Now he's stuck with me (not sure where the heck my thumb is hiding).

How he used to vacuum and watch Henry simultaneously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment