Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We're Pregnant!

We are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first little baby! As of today, I am 6 weeks and had my first bout of morning sickness this morning (well from 4am-2pm so we'll call it morning/early afternoon sickness) If you've never experience morning sickness before- it is horrible! Other than that, I have just been tired and craving random foods. Andrew has been wonderful and understanding. So far, he has made me a fresh strawberry pie, deviled eggs, and has driven to Qdoba more times than I can count. He is great and I cannot wait to see what an awesome dad he will be. As long as insurance covers what we think it will, we will have an ultrasound around 12 weeks (March 18th) and another around 20 weeks (May 13th). Our ultrasound at 20 weeks will be our big one where we find out what we are having. That's about all for now. We will try to update this once a week and will start posting belly pictures when there is something to see.

edit: Our due date is October 7, 2009. I totally forgot that piece of important information.

No comments:

Post a Comment