In less than 2 months we are going to have a baby living in our house! I think the reality of it is setting in. One thing that isn't setting in is the realization that I actually have to push him out...I think I will keep that in the back of my mind until I'm actually doing it.
I'm feeling ok this week. I am having trouble sleeping, but am able to take naps during the day. I started getting a little more swollen this week and can no longer wear my wedding band. Other than those two things and the normal aches and pains, I am feeling a lot better than I imagined I would. I figured by this time all I'd want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV, but I am actually more active now than I have been since the beginning of my pregnancy.
My nesting instinct has set in! I am all about cleaning and organizing. I organized our closet one day when Andrew was at work and this past weekend we cleaned out our basement. It just so happens that a charity was coming around our neighborhood so we were able to donate a lot of the stuff we didn't really need anymore. The stuff that wasn't nice enough to donate is going out on the curb this week. Andrew has also started checking things off his list as well. I think he is starting to realize that time is running out.
Picture of my closet
Henry has been doing what he does best...hurting me He has been constantly pushing, rolling, kicking , and hiccuping. He found my ribs this week and has been kicking them when I lay in a position he doesn't like. He is definitely like this momma!
* How far along?: 32 weeks.
* Total weight gain: Up 31 pounds.
* How big is baby?: He should be about 4.2-4.4 pounds and 16.7 inches now.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes.
* Stretch marks?: On my sides, but that's it.
* Sleep?: Horrible
* Best moment this week?: Getting our basement cleaned out.
* Movement?: A ton of rolls, pushes, and hiccups.
* Food cravings?: Grapes.
* Labor signs?: A few BH here and there.
* Belly button in or out?: In in the mornings and out by the evening.
* What I miss: Being able to wear my rings.
* What I'm looking forward to: The weekend so we can get more projects finished.
* Milestone: Henry's kidneys are now fully developed.