Wednesday, August 5, 2009

31 weeks

31 weeks today which means we are only 9 weeks away from 40 weeks (6 week from full-term)! We have pretty much everything we need and are just trying to get a few things done around the house that we probably won't have time for once Henry gets here.

I have been feeling a lot better this week. I have figured out how to get Henry to change positions when he is hurting me and have learned the best way to sleep so that I'm not sore in the mornings. Speaking of sleep...I have been sleeping about 10 hours a night. I am so happy I can do this right now (props to my amazing husband and his amazing job!) because I know it won't last forever.

The jeans in my first picture are my size 4 pre-pregnancy jeans. I am actually surprised they still fit me except in the waist....obviously. They are my goal jeans and I plan on wearing them to Christmas Eve this year! In my second picture you can see my stretch marks on my side. They aren't beautiful, but I'm willing to take them if it means Henry is growing big and strong.

* How far along?: 31 weeks.
* Total weight gain: I forgot to weigh this week. I will do it tomorrow.
* How big is baby?: He should be about 4 pounds and 16 inches now.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes.
* Stretch marks?: See above picture.
* Sleep?: Good , but interrupted by kicks and hiccups!
* Best moment this week?: Finishing a few things on our to-do list.
* Movement?: A ton of rolls, pushes, and hiccups.
* Food cravings?: Pizza
* Labor signs?: 4 or 5 painful BH contractions a day now.
* Belly button in or out?: Still in...I lost my bet with Andrew. I thought it would be out by now.
* What I miss: Nothing really, except jeans that have a zipper.
* What I'm looking forward to: Our childbirth class at the end of this month.
* Milestone: Henry is getting chubby and is not longer wrinkly.

3 comments:

  1. I think you look fantastic! And from the looks of it your jeans may well fit my christmas eve. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great...my butt has grown, so I can barely get my prepregnancy pants over my butt! How sad!!

    ReplyDelete