10 weeks left until I'm 40 weeks! I will be full term (37 weeks) on September 16th and I am making sure Henry understands that once we hit that date that he is welcome to come whenever he's ready!
I have started to get pretty uncomfortable this week. During the daytime I'm usually ok except when Henry decides he is going to try to escape through the side of my stomach. It doesn't matter how much I try to get him to quit pushing he just keeps doing it. Nighttime on the other hand is horrible. I can't breathe if I lay on my back which means I'm stuck on my side. Henry doesn't like me laying on my side and kicks me constantly. Once I do get to sleep I usually have to change sides once every 2 hours because I get sore. Once I roll over Henry wakes up and starts kicking me again. It's a horrible cycle and I feel so exhaused all of the time. As much as I hate being uncomfortable, I know it will all be worth it in 2 months when I meet the only person I've ever been willing to take this much abuse from!
I still haven't scanned in my baby shower pictures yet. I will eventually and will post them.
* How far along?: 30 weeks.
* Total weight gain: 26.6 pounds.
* How big is baby?: 3lb 7 oz! He's such a big boy!
* Maternity clothes?: Yes.
* Stretch marks?: A few on my sides.
* Sleep?: Horrible. I actually dread it now.
* Best moment this week?: Realizing we have everything we need for Henry. Now we're just waiting for him to grow enough to be an outside baby!
* Movement?: He thinks my side is an escape route.
* Food cravings?: Sweet cherries.
* Labor signs?: A few BH contractions.
* Belly button in or out?: Almost flat now.
* What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
* What I'm looking forward to: Our hospital tour.
* Milestone: Henry's eyesight is developing.