28 weeks and a huge growth spurt. I can now feel Henry kick down by my hips all while pushing his head out by my ribs. He is getting to be such a big boy!
I am feeling a ton of movement and have kind of figured out Henry's schedule...basically he is up all day and sleeps at night (yes!). Henry's new favorite thing is to push on my stomach and it really hurts sometimes. I can now differentiate between a butt/head and arm/leg. He has also found my ribs as of this morning and thinks it's funny to put his hand behind them.
I have been in a little more pain lately. My hips and back are pretty sore now and my knees and ankles are starting to hurt probably due to the extra 24 pounds they are carrying. Overall everything has been going pretty smooth though and I am thankful for every week he stays in my stomach and grows (it's amazing how you take something like that for granted until you have a friend with a preemie!).
My showers are this weekend and I am really excited. I am most excited about seeing my family and friends and showing off my big belly to them. Hopefully Henry will cooperate and let them feel him. He is pretty stubborn though (like his mom) so he will probably stay still the whole day!
* How far along?: 28 weeks.
* Total weight gain: 24.4 pounds. I'm not eating bad so I can't worry about it.
* How big is baby?: He should be between 2.4-2.75 pounds and 14.8 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes.
* Stretch marks?: They keep growing :(
* Sleep?: Just ok.
* Best moment this week?: Feeling Henry's hiccups.
* Movement?: He's wild and sometimes it really hurts.
* Food cravings?: Cucumbers and pizza.
* Labor signs?: None that I know of.
* Belly button in or out?: Still in.
* What I miss: Not waddling.
* What I'm looking forward to: My showers this weekend.
* Milestone: Henry has eyelashes and can see light.
We also worked on the nursery this week and have it all organized (thanks mom!). I will leave you with some pictures.