Sunday, July 26, 2009
This is 4 days late and there isn't much to say. I had my 29 week appointment on Thursday. My mom was up here so I had her go with me. We waited for over an hour and a half just to see the Dr for about 2 minutes. Then, both Drs that were in the office (who I've never met) basically ignored me while shaking my mom's hand and asking her how she was. I guess they thought I was her pregnant teenage daughter or something.
We also had our 3D ultrasound on Thursday. It was really neat to see Henry again. He looks exactly like Andrew when he was a baby and nothing like me. He already has a tiny bit of hair and hopefully he will grow a little more in the next 10 weeks. He kept his foot up near his face the whole time. He is in a head down position with his legs up by his head. That explains why I feel hiccups and kicks really low.
I also had my showers last weekend. Once I get some pictures I will post them.
* How far along?: 29 weeks.
* Total weight gain: 24.6 pounds. That's only .2 pounds this week!
* How big is baby?: He should be between 2.8-3.1 pounds and 15 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes.
* Stretch marks?: A few on my sides.
* Sleep?: Wonderful
* Best moment this week?: 3D ultrasound
* Movement?: I started kick counts this week. He has an hour to get 10 movements in and usually gets them done in 2 minutes or less.
* Food cravings?: Nothing really.
* Labor signs?: A few BH contractions.
* Belly button in or out?: Almost flat now.
* What I miss: Rare steak
* What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Henry in a few months.
* Milestone: Henry's bones are fully developed now.