98 days until Henry makes his appearance...whoa, where did the time go? I am so excited for October to get here so I can meet him, but I feel like there is a lot I have to do and even more I have to learn. Also, by this time next week I will be in the 3rd trimester.
I feel like I have really grown this week. Henry has been pretty quiet since last week so I think he has been using all of his energy to grow as well. Last night I had really bad pain on my right side and almost called the on call Dr, but I decided to wait and found out later my pain was coming from Henry's position. I guess I will be feeling some pain more and more now that Henry is getting so big.
* How far along?: 26 weeks.
* Total weight gain: I gained .8 pounds this week so that puts me at 17.4 total.
* How big is baby?: He should be between 1.8-2.2 pounds and 14 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, my belly sticks out the bottom of my non-maternity pajama t-shirts now.
* Stretch marks?: Only a few.
* Sleep?: Other than more weird dreams (my mom being pregnant, a baby falling out of an airplane toilet, etc) it has been great!
* Best moment this week?: Discovering Boars Head salsalito turkey...yummm!
* Movement?: He was pretty quiet this week, but now I can feel him pushing against my stomach, especially when I'm leaning against something.
* Food cravings?: Turkey sub
* Labor signs?: None at all.
* Belly button in or out?: Still in for now.
* What I miss: Walking fast without getting crampy.
* What I'm looking forward to: 3 day weekend with my family!!!
* Milestone: Henry now has the ability to cry.