Wednesday, July 8, 2009

27 weeks

We are in the 3rd trimester! It seems like just yesterday I was tilting the pregnancy test back and forth wondering if I was just seeing things, but here we are 10 weeks from having a full-term baby...hopefully he will stay in a week or so longer though.

I have been feeling pretty good for the most part. The other night I had some horrible reflux though. I think it was the most painful thing that has happened so far. My belly is starting to feel heavy. When I sit way back on our couch I sometimes feel like it's holding me down and have to ask Andrew to give me a push when I want to stand up.

* How far along?: 27 weeks.
* Total weight gain: 20 so far...I have read this is a normal amount.
* How big is baby?: He should be between 2.2-2.4 pounds and 14.5 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes.
* Stretch marks?: 4 on my side :(
* Sleep?: Wonderful. I can't get enough!
* Best moment this week?: Watching Henry kick the TV remote on my belly.
* Movement?: He has his crazy times and sleepy times.
* Food cravings?: Papa Johns pizza although I haven't given into it yet.
* Labor signs?: I had one BH contraction last night.
* Belly button in or out?: Still in.
* What I miss: Being able to run to the grocery store and not be gone for 2 hours.
* What I'm looking forward to: My showers in less than 2 weeks!
* Milestone: Henry has an 85% chance of survival if he was born today. It's not 100%, but is reassuring. He better stay put though!

3 comments:

  1. he has definitely grown Amy! keep on baking baby Henry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think you grew a lot from your last belly pic! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 10 more weeks!? I can't believe it!! You must be really excited!

    ReplyDelete