Thursday, April 30, 2009

17 weeks!


17 weeks 1 day today!! Above is my belly picture from today and my belly picture from 11 weeks. There is a big difference and I know I'm only going to keep growing. Today I have my 17 week appointment. I will get to schedule my next ultrasound today. I am hoping it is in two weeks or so because I cannot wait to find out what we are having.

I decided to buy a doppler online so Andrew and I could listen to baby's heartbeat at home. Of course, it was broken so we will have to exchange it for a new one. I did manage to get it to work for just a minute this morning and I heard the baby's heartbeat for about a minute. It was beating at 147 BPM which seems very boyish to me.

How far along? 17 weeks 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure. I forgot to weigh this morning.
Maternity clothes? Just pants still and a few tighter shirts.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I can't seem to sleep on my side like I'm supposed to.
Best moment this week: Feeling my first kicks.
Movement: Just a little. I've only felt kicks once, but I can feel him swimming around.
Food cravings: None really.
Gender: Maybe a boy.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we are having.
Milestones: Feeling kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment