Wednesday, April 1, 2009

13 weeks!

We officially have one trimester down and two to go! It feels great being out of the dreaded first trimester and apparently the baby agrees. I have been feeling a lot better the last couple of days. Yesterday my morning sickness caught back up with me, but it was just in the morning. I've found that I tend to feel sick on the days I have to get up early for work. I am thankful that I only have to work two days a week!
I am starting to get a tiny bump, I don't think it is very noticeable, but the little boy I babysit for told me my belly looked like his mommy's so I must have a baby in it. I guess it's sticking out there a little bit.
We have our next appointment tomorrow. It will be the first time we will be able to hear the heartbeat. We got to see it last week, but not hear it. We also got our results back from our NT scan. Our baby has a 1:10,010 chance of having Downs and 1:36,001 chance of having Trisomy 13/18. The genetic counselor said those are wonderful numbers. I did a little research online and they are indeed awesome!
That is about all I have to update about this week. Next Friday we are off to Florida and I cannot wait! It will be nice for Andrew to have a little break from work and for us to just be able to relax for a week together. I am also looking forward to some good food and seeing some alligators!

How far along? 13 weeks!!!
Total weight gain/loss: Still down 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I'm loving my under the belly pants!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I'm having vivid and scary dreams. One about having 5 babies.
Best moment this week: Eating nachos for the first time in 3 months!
Movement: Hopefully I will feel something in the next month.
Food cravings: Chocolate pudding, mexican food, a wrap from Rainforest Cafe (which is 4 hours away!)
Gender: Kinda thinking boy, but I still want a girl!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: Our appt tomorrow and vacation!
Weekly Wisdom: I guess I'm not wise this week.
Milestones: Not feeling sick anymore! Having some energy back!

No comments:

Post a Comment