We are 23 weeks today and there isn't much going on. Henry has been stubborn the last few days and isn't kicking as much, but he did move around just enough this morning to keep me awake from 5am-6am.
I ate fairly healthy this past week and I can really tell a difference. I am feeling a lot better physically and mentally. I have found when I do eat unhealthy foods I feel so bloated and sick that it's just not worth it.
* How far along?: 23 weeks.
* Total weight gain: I didn't gain anything this week so I'm still at 13.2 pounds total.
* How big is baby?: 1.1-1.3 pounds and 8.3 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes. All of my pre-pregnancy shirts are too short now.
* Stretch marks?: I found two tiny ones on my side, but I can live with them.
* Sleep?: Between Andrew's allergies and Henry's late night dance parties, not that great.
* Best moment this week?: Finding out we will be getting a lot of help paying for our glider.
* Movement?: Some days it's a lot and others just a few kicks. My Dr says this is normal.
* Food cravings?: Watermelon
* Labor signs?: None. I haven't had any BH contractions this week.
* Belly button in or out?: Still in and according to Andrew it still has some depth left.
* What I miss: Picking up Lucy. She is over the 25 pound weight limit.
* What I'm looking forward to: The weekend. I get lonely when I'm all alone during the week.
* Milestone: Henry is developing his grip and startle reflexes.