Wednesday, September 9, 2009

36 weeks

36 weeks and only 28 days to go! At my appointment today, my Dr reminded me that next week I will be full-term and that Henry will be big enough to be born (like I could forget!). While I can't imagine becoming a mom in 7 days, I would definitely love it!

Henry has started dropping this week and I am feeling a lot of pressure. I sometimes feel like he is going to fall out when I'm walking around. My Dr said he still has to drop some more and that I will start feeling even more pressure. My whole body feels like it's falling apart. My back, hips, knees, and ankles hurt all of the time. My hands and feet are swollen and my belly is heavy. As much as it all sucks (for lack of a better word), I am almost at the end and my baby boy will be totally worth all of the pain.

* How far along?: 36 weeks.
* Total weight gain: too much
* How big is baby?: He should be around 6 pounds and 18.5 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: I am in love with my Gap under the belly jeans.
* Stretch marks?: Yep
* Sleep?: I get up to pee like 6 times a night now, but I am still getting enough rest.
* Best moment this week?: Getting to eat Pizza King...yum!
* Movement?: See video below.
* Food cravings?: Cheese sticks and avocados
* Labor signs?: My cervix is starting to soften!!
* Belly button in or out?: Out
* What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
* What I'm looking forward to: the weekend
* Milestone: Henry is head down and starting to drop.

2 comments:

  1. You can really tell that he has started to drop this week! And the video is too funny! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you can definitely tell that he has started to drop! yay for being almost there!!

    ReplyDelete