2 weeks left and I'm tired, sore, and sleep deprived (not nearly as sleep deprived as I'll be)....what can I expect though.
I had my 38 week appointment today where my Dr said he'd gladly induce me if I was at least 3cm dilated...I wasn't dilated at all so no induction for me. He also sent me for a growth ultrasound because he thought I was carrying a 10 pounder. I'm not, but my big boy is 7lb 7oz and has a ton of hair! He also isn't engaged in my pelvis yet and *could* turn, but he won't because he's a good boy.
So now we are playing the wait and see game. I was a little worked up after my appointment because I just want an eviction date for my little man. I really can't wait for him to meet his daddy and the rest of his family, but I've resolved myself to the fact that he will come on his own. I am taking this one week at a time. I've gotten through 38 weeks already. I can get through 1 or 2 more.
* How far along?: 38 weeks.
* Total weight gain: 2.8 pounds this week.
* How big is baby?: 7lb 7oz and about 19 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: I'm mostly hanging out in sweats.
* Stretch marks?: Yep
* Sleep?: I snore now so Andrew leaves me in the middle of the night :(
* Best moment this week?: Getting to check on Henry during my ultrasound.
* Movement?: He likes to run his feet back and forth on my side.
* Food cravings?: Avocados...the best food ever.
* Labor signs?: Barely effaced, not dilated, some cervix bumping, and a few contractions.
* Belly button in or out?: Out
* What I miss: I don't really have anything specific.
* What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby!
* Milestone: My placenta is grade 3 which is a good indicator that Henry's lungs are mature.