We are finally at the full-term mark and now all we have to do it wait. Starting last night, Andrew and I started telling Henry that it's time to come out. I doubt he's listening, but it's worth a try.
I have been having a few more contractions today and am really nauseous. I even got sick in my kitchen sink this morning...it's been quite a long time since I've done that.
* How far along?: 37 weeks.
* Total weight gain: 1.4 pounds this week.
* How big is baby?: He should be around 6.5 pounds and 19 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: Only when I have to go out. When I'm at home I let my belly hang out of my pre-pregnancy shirts.
* Stretch marks?: Yep
* Sleep?: sucks
* Best moment this week?: Getting most of my freezer meals finished.
* Movement?: He is starting to slow down, but still moving a lot.
* Food cravings?: I'm not a huge fan of food right now.
* Labor signs?: We'll see in about an hour.
* Belly button in or out?: Out
* What I miss: Being able to walk without waddling.
* What I'm looking forward to: My appointment this afternoon.
* Milestone: Henry is a full-term baby now!