35 weeks and only 35 days until my due date! 35 days is soon, but right now I am looking forward to September 16th because that is the day I'm going to start having eviction talks with Henry. I can't wait to meet him...can you tell?
This week we had our first childbirth class. I walked in the room and most of the girls were hardly pregnant...ok they were probably in their 25th week, but there is a huge difference between 25 and 35 weeks. So we talked about false labor, all while I was experiencing it and about how Kegels are important...ooops it's a little too late for those now! I may have signed up a little late, but I did learn a lot too. The last 45 minutes of the class was "mommy massage" time. Andrew is supposed to give me a full body massage twice a day from now until labor, but so far I haven't gotten one.
I am feeling good this week. I wake up to pee a lot in the middle of the night and then find myself having a hard time falling back to sleep because I'm thinking so much. I just lay in bed thinking about how much our lives are going to change and how instead of getting up to pee I will be getting up to take care of my little man. It's all a little overwhelming, but I am 100% ready.
There is not much to say about my belly picture. I'm huge and will continue to be huge for the next month. The jeans I have on are my new Gap under the belly jeans and they are the most amazing jeans ever.
* How far along?: 35 weeks.
* Total weight gain: Up to 33.6 pounds...my goal of 35 pounds is slowly going out the window!
* How big is baby?: He should be around 5.5-6 pounds and 18.5 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: Gap Maternity is wonderful...too bad I didn't discover it until 35 weeks.
* Stretch marks?: Lets not talk about them.
* Sleep?: I'm still getting my 8 (or more) hours a night.
* Best moment this week?: My "mommy massage"
* Movement?: A ton.
* Food cravings?: Avocados
* Labor signs?: A little bit of false labor.
* Belly button in or out?: Out
* What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
* What I'm looking forward to: My 36 week appt where they'll check for progress.
* Milestone: Henry not has coordinated reflexes.