Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10 weeks

This week has physically been one of the hardest weeks of my life. My morning sickness finally subsided at the beginning of the week, but I picked up a stomach virus and a head cold. I would have taken morning sickness over the stomach virus any day. I honestly have never gotten sick so many times in 2 days. At one point, I was getting sick once every 45 minutes. I ended up going to the doctor, but he couldn't give me anything because I'm in my first trimester. He told me I was a little dehydrated and if I couldn't keep anything down I was going to have to get fluids at the hospital. Thankfully that night I was able to keep down some jello and a little water so my arms were kept IV free! I am finally starting to get better. I have been able to keep all of my food and water down for the last 2 days and have been eating somewhat normal. As for everything else, my symptoms have seemed to subside for the most part and I am getting into the "feeling good" stage of pregnancy. This post is belly picture free because I lost 2 pounds this week and I am even fitting back into my regular jeans so there is definitely nothing to see.

In non-baby realated news, we are going on vacation next month!! We haven't been on a real vacation since December 2006 so I am ready. I kind of just woke up one morning and decided I was sick of the cold weather so I planned a trip and the rest is history!


How far along? 10 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: down 3 1/2 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Not this week
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I'm finally staying up past 9pm!
Best moment this week: Realizing I'm already 25% finished with this pregnancy
Movement: No
Food cravings: Chips and salsa
Gender: No idea.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in...lets hope it stays in!
What I miss: The warm weather, but that has nothing to do with the baby.
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound in less than 2 weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: The toilet is not the only acceptable place to throw up when you're pregnant.
Milestones: The baby is a fetus now!

No comments:

Post a Comment