Wednesday, March 18, 2009

11 weeks!!

Woohoo we are 11 weeks today!! Like I say every week, this is flying by! Morning sickness decided to make an appearance again this week--just when I was sure that I was finally passed it. I feel like I have been sick so long that it is just a way of life. I cannot wait until I am able to get up, take a shower, and get dressed all before downing a bland breakfast and my B6 pill. Andrew is probably looking forward to this as well--I think he is getting sick of his sink being thrown up in whenever I can't get to the toilet in time. Other than being sick most of the time, everything else is going great. I have had a lot more energy and have been a lot more productive (ie I actually get up off of the couch). Can you see anything in my belly picture this week? I think I can and Andrew can, but to everyone else it probably just looks like I've had a few too many cupcakes. I am really hoping I have a bump by vacation so I don't feel fat the whole time.


This week Andrew and I came across a collection of baby gear that we love! We feel like it doesn't look super baby. We aren't into baby-looking gear (Pooh will not be in our house!). While we love the bassinet, I think we are going to opt for a pack n play instead because it makes more sense to spend money on something we can use for a year or more as opposed to only 3 months. Right now, Amazon has this whole collection on sale, but I think we will hold off for now. We probably won't start buying things until after our vacation at least.

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 2.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes. I had a Macys giftcard so I stocked up on capris!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good. When I'm asleep I don't feel sick.
Best moment this week: Getting my Old Navy maternity swimsuit in the mail. I will not be wearing a bikini in FL!
Movement: No, but I'm sure he's swimming around like crazy.
Food cravings: Chips and salsa, fruit.
Gender: No idea, but I'm going to have the u/s tech guess for me next week.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Waking up without feeling sick.
What I am looking forward to: Our u/s in 6 days!
Weekly Wisdom: I'm out of wisdom.
Milestones: I have a tiny baby bump!

2 comments:

  1. I love that furniture, it is so modern!! I hate baby furniture with pooh and bears and everything on it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got that entire Zen collection too!! Thanks to my aunt... she gets it all for 50% off so she bought us all 4 things WOOT!

    ReplyDelete