Wednesday, March 4, 2009

9 weeks!

I cannot believe we are already nine weeks today! This pregnancy is flying by for us. Next week we will already be 25% finished with this pregnancy! As you can see, I still do not have much of a bump. I do have a lot of bloat though, especially when I eat salty foods. I am finally starting to get my appetite back, and have actually been able to eat somewhat normally. I also am not as sick as I have been for the past couple of weeks. I started taking B6 vitamin last week and it seems to really be helping with my morning sickness. I still feel a little nauseous in the mornings, but I am not getting sick nearly as often. Tomorrow I have my first appointment with my doctor. I am looking forward to it, but I doubt much will happen. I know for sure I will not get another ultrasound and I think I am still too early to hear the heartbeat with a doppler so that checks off all of the fun things they do at appointments. One exciting thing about tomorrow is that I am scheduling our NT scan. Basically this scan is to check for indicators of Down Syndrome. Since Andrew and I are both young, our chances of having a baby with Down Syndrome is quite low. I am most excited about the scan because we will get to have a really long ultrasound. I cannot wait to see our little baby moving around. That's about all for this week. I will give an update about our appointment if anything worth mentioning happens.

How far along? 9 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: down 1 1/2 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Jeans, but that's all.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I've been waking up early even when I don't have to. I don't like it!
Best moment this week: Realizing that this pregnancy is flying by.
Movement: No
Food cravings: Mac and Cheese from Outback
Gender: No idea. I thought a boy, but I'm not having that feeling anymore.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in...lets hope it stays in!
What I miss: Nothing.
What I am looking forward to: Our NT scan
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry about the baby unless it gives you a reason to worry about it.
Milestones: I am eating somewhat normal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment